Please join us for an open house at our new home at 2650 N Druid Hills Rd NE this coming Sunday Jan 20th from 1:30 to 3:00pm. Members of the Steering and Design Teams will be there to give tours. IMPORTANT: to save money and natural resources, the gas and water have been disconnected, so there will be no heat or bathroom facilities available. Please plan accordingly!
All events, except the open houses on Jan 20 and Feb 17 will be at UUCA (1190 W. Druid Hills Dr.) from 1:30 to 3:00PM.
• Jan 20 Open House #1 1:30-3:00pm at 2650 N Druid Hills Rd NE
• Jan 27 Board listening session, not a Project Phoenix Event
• Feb 6 Comparison charts, binder and other information available
• Feb 10 Congregational presentation by Fiona Grandowski, Principal, Collins, Cooper, Carusi (UUCA’s architect) and Filberto Lara, Senior Project Manager, Choate Interior Construction (UUCA’s Construction Manager), and others
• Feb 17 Open house #2 1:30-3:00pm at 2650 N Druid Hills Rd NE
• Feb 24 Project Phoenix Listening Session #1
• Mar 10 Project Phoenix Listening Session #2.
Negotiations to extend our lease at the Tree House (1190 W Druid Hills Dr.) beyond October 31, 2019 are going well and we expect to have a proposal from our Landlord by Jan 21